Sunday 24 February 2013

Religilons

They mesmerize. But do not be fooled. Explore them, learn, enrich yourself, but don't succumb to their lies. I explore them with a passion. My hatred for their lies is as powerful as my fascination with their audacity and wisdom. That makes me as Christian, as I am a Satanist, as Muslim as I am a Buddhist. The truth is however, that I have never hated any religion for its blatant lies and attitude as I do Christianity.
Yet I admire their success in controlling the minds of the herd - the thoughtless who need to be led...mindlessly dragged to the slaughterhouse and 'humanely' eaten.

But my god exists. In you, in me, in all of us. I the animals we torture, in the grass we step on. In every step and every breath. And I live with god in me. And he told me once - he has nothing to do with any of your religions, cults and myths. He is just the organism whom humanity slowly tries to devour.

No comments:

Post a Comment